Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory – BRAIN INVADERS – S3 E7 http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=73596f521abc983504af22e59019ff18
Since being viciously attacked by the Gangstalkers, Organized Stalkers, Government sanctioned stalking stalkers etc., etc., etc.,… due to talking to a reporter, I have been determined to stay productive. Being a Christian and a force of “good” in the world is a full time vocation, even in the darkest of hours.
When surprised by the enemy, the most logical course of action is to evade, recover, analyze and re-group. In other words (that being military parlance), affect a strategic retreat. Right now as I write this I’m envisioning Yosemite Sam screaming “RETREAT!” (Youtube timestamp 6:40). The strategic retreat is a very sound and time honored tactic, usually employed based upon intelligence gathered through reconnaissance. In my case however, I had to get the hell outa there because my lungs were bleeding (from gas being injected into my room). I did attempt counter-measures but the attack temporarily overwhelmed me and I was unable to place them in time. Surprise usually means death, when engaged in mortal combat. It is never a good thing to be the victim of surprise in any type of conflict.
So, if you are a “Targeted Individual”, “TI”, a victim of government sanctioned Gangstalking, Organized Stalking or any other sort of bullying take heed. Never give up and never surrender. Don’t capitulate nor compromise, neither your will nor your dignity. The whole world may be against you but if you stay true to Good, one person will always be with you and he is all you need. Keep active and true to who you are, the very same reasons that you are probably being gangstalked for in the first place. Remember, anyone who is engaged in Gangstalking is more than likely a devotee of Satan, whether they realize it or not. Deluded perhaps, but the result for them is still the same. Their primary goal is the eradication of goodness, intelligence, diversity and humanity. The very act of staying alive defeats them. Doing good things, well, that just tears their whole playhouse down.
Mind you, I was poisoned and feeling like total crap while doing all of this. You can kill me, but you can’t stop me. I’m not one for sitting on the “Pity Pot” and I don’t get depressed either. There is always something one can do, no matter what. Make every day count and every day, is a good day to die for the cause of righteousness (STNG Klingon reference) 😉
Here is a list of the things I’ve accomplished since my “retreat”;
- Bought a big screen TV for my mom ($8 at Thriftown). Jazzed it up with a Panasonic DVD Recorder, Panasonic VCR and Zenith Digital Converter. Found all of the remotes for each component at various thrift stores, the exception being the DVD Recorder (that particular remote control costs $50 on eBay). We also found a flatscreen that plays both VHS tapes as well as DVD’s at Goodwill. I then bought two amplified digital antennas at Big Lots for $20. They work really well to be so cheap.
- Bought my mom a new microwave oven at Goodwill, it is seven years old but was new in the box. Cost, $24. Her old one went out just a few days after I came to visit.
- Bought steel filing cabinets at Goodwill for my mom.
- Found two steel filing cabinets for my mom at Fort Mason marked “free”, they were sitting on the dock behind the buildings. We then went to the nearby high school and picked up a table and steel chair that will be used for the Casio electronic keyboard we also bought from Goodwill.
- Bought a six year old Dell computer from Thriftown for my mom, for $10. The BIOS settings were off so that the box would not boot from the optical drive. Once I fixed that it ran fine. Added a WIFI card, another DVD burner and bluetooth mouse & keyboard. $25 total cost and the thing runs better than mine at the room. Made a WIFI antenna out of tinfoil to catch the repeater signal better. Now she can move into the “Internet Age”.
- Changed the spark plugs in her car (the car I bought for her). I am used to working on old cars but this was the first time that I’ve ever dealt with aluminum heads, was very nervous. Used “PB Blaster” to penetrate the threads before I removed. Bought newish wires from U Pull (should have bought new). Bought ramps so that I can now change the oil, tranny fluid and coolant. Will be sure to catch all and recycle.
- Helped mom clean her house (a work in perpetual progress).
- Attended the first Federal Court hearings of the SFPD officers who are accused of violating the civil rights of SRO hotel residents three years ago. I am going to write a whole separate post on this however, I need to do research to get all of the facts straight first. Too important to just wing it. Will be going back for future proceedings. By the way, I seem to be THE ONLY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC ATTENDING. Sad and shameful.
- Built a new personal version of Puppy Linux. If you don’t know about Puppy you really should get acquainted. Puppy is the only OS built from the ground up with security in mind. Not only that, it runs totally in RAM (if so desired), you don’t even need a hard drive. This also makes it snappy quick on old hardware. Puppy is also a single user OS which means that when you are using it, you are the only one using it. A bit of a tall learning curve but nothing any power user can’t handle. Since the revelations of Snowden, Puppy is the only way to go. Available in many sizes and flavors. I’m going to do a separate post on my all time favorite OS entitled, “Thank God For Puppy Linux! (and Barry Kauler too)”. I know for a fact that this OS really pisses Gangstalkers off, they hacked my Windoze box but Puppy kicked their asses! 🙂
- Distributed the remainder of my “Justice For Jacqueline and Janessa Grieg” fliers. I will be posting developments on that blog soon too. I need to have more fliers printed up and deploy the next phase of my plan to hold PG&E accountable for their murder. Makes me sick to my stomach every time I see one of their detestable, “promotional” PR tv commercials come on. “It’s OK to murder mothers and their children, just so long as the lights stay on and I can charge my phone, I don’t care…”
- Even though I am gangstalked by the police of various city and state agencies, I make it a point to talk to officers who will listen since, I realize they can be victims too. Fairness is very important to me, as is true justice. Refer to my earlier post “Not All Police Are Bad”. If we are to have any hope of turning the tide against fascism, we need all of the good cops we can get to stand up.
- Celebrated my Mom’s seventy ninth (79th) birthday.