For all you piece of crap stalkers out there monitoring my blog, here you go. I DARE YOU TO STOP ME.
- Dept. Build Inspection Director’s Hearing #2
- Appeal owner’s appeal of Decision rendered at Director’s hearing
- District Attorney complaint concerning various city agencies
- Complaint concerning City Attorney, Dennis Herrera
- Civil Filing regarding The City Of San Pablo violation of Civil Rights
- Criminal complaint filed with S.P.P.D. Chief Of Police Lisa Rosales about being Gang Stalked in San Pablo
- PR outreach complete with Press Packets to various alt media outlets
- Change of rooms
- Burglary report of room break in with inventory of missing items
- Contact the administrator of fightgangstalking.com
- Contact other local luminaries afflicted with assholes like you Gang Stalkers
Completed items are in RED text
“Stop me Allen, stop me…”
Itinerary item #1
I’ll have to make a call and or visit records to be sure about this, but there are still outstanding NOV’s that haven’t been complied with. The DBI website isn’t updated accurately and can be misleading. Only way is to physically check records. You see how fast the Soft Story certification form was submitted right after this post? I’ve been contending with my Idiot Gang Stalking neighbors continually trying to make me focus on dead issues (Ivan), per their handlers instructions. They are monitoring my blog too, just as I said.They thought (the Gang Stalkers) that this was my primary issue concerning the building however, I knew it had been retrofitted long ago. That is the point, LONG AGO, like in the early 90’s. Bottom line is that the building is too old and falling down, anyone who visits can see that. Not a straight plane in the place anywhere.
Itinerary item #6 – COMPLETED
Finally, the Gangstalking complaint that I originally tried to file. As I nice little bonus, a Civil Rights violation complaint to go with it!
This is the way the 2nd letter looked after it was ready for mailing. The postal worker at the El Sobrante office stamped “Restricted Delivery” all over it just to make sure it was delivered properly this time. I had to pay an additional $5.70 for Restricted Delivery. Manager “Lupe” also confiscated my original defective Return Receipt and then asked if she could keep my payment receipt. I said no to her keeping the payment receipt, didn’t know that she still had the original defective Return Receipt and walked away. I had to come back on Monday to retrieve it. Both office’s employees were trying to steal all of my original documents. Flim Flammery slight of hand and trickery at it’s worst. AND THIS FROM OUR UNITED STATES POST OFFICE!
FINALLY, SUCCESS! San Pablo Police Chief Lisa Rosales now finally has my complaints about SPPD violating my Civil Right and being Gang Stalked in her city! YEAH! Gee, I wonder if my post about the New York Times story concerning “Mail Cover” requests by law enforcement and their colluding with the USPS to read your private mail had anything to do with it?? Now, to wait for her response.