That’s right, there is no “End Of The World”. The Earth will always be here forever more however, the Sun will not. The Sun will no longer be upon Jesus’s return and all visible light will emanate from him. In the renewed Earth, there will be no seas either.
In case you haven’t guessed already, what I’m about to tell you comes from a distinctly Christian viewpoint. Whether you believe it or not is up to you but I would suggest you fact check for yourself, it took me a long time to figure all this out and I’m still figuring it out. Sorry that I’m not big on citing quotes, chapters or verses but that’s just another reason for you to check it out yourself. The internet makes the job easy.
No, the Earth never ends and will always and forever be here, the Sun and time will end though, inasmuch as everyone who remains will be immortal. Everyone remaining after Judgement Day that is, I’ll get to that in a moment.
The point in time which we are now in is known as “Pre-Tribulation”, meaning that the “Great Tribulation” has not yet started. What is the “Great Tribulation” you ask? The Bible explains that it will be a period of trouble that our world has never known before. A lot of movies and misinformed preachers take this to mean a time of physical danger however, there are other more serious dangers as well. The serious trouble will come from spiritual peril enhanced by a world political system (The Beast) and a one world religion that together, cause people to worship the Anti-Christ as God. The physical danger the Bible speaks of mostly happens now, before the Great Tribulation. There will definately be physical danger during, but that must be discounted.
Pre-Tribulation, one half of the population will die throughout various periods. I believe one of those periods is right around the corner.
For now, things will get progressively worse for most of humanity, wars will come and go and politicians will rise and fall. Perhaps the two most obvious indicators that we are about to begin the Great Tribulation period will be the total destruction of the City Of Damascus in Syria and the rise of two Kings (political leaders), the “King of the North” and the “King of the South”. Some people also point to the rebuilding of the Jewish Temple, which is being prepared as of this writing however, there has to be a seven-year peace deal forced upon Israel before that can be accomplished. The two kings will proceed that event and be responsible for it. There are other prophetical indicators of what hour will be what, but I have to do more study as we all should do. Christians are supposed to know the week of Jesus’s return. That’s right, the very week. This knowledge of events foretold is what is also known as the seal upon our foreheads, it is how we will not be coerced nor deceived into worshiping the Anti-Christ. Some of us will be murdered for our refusal (martyred).
Once these three events have transpired, culminating with the peace deal with Israel and it’s neighbors, you can be sure the Great Tribulation has begun. The time span for this period will be seven years at the end of which, no one will disbelieve that Jesus is real and very much alive. Large and in charge.
Many things will transpire during this seven-year period of tribulation such as the world has never known, I am not very well versed on these as yet however. Unfortunately, I was raised in an era when the internet did not exist and the popular school of thought was that knowing the book of Revelation was unnecessary, we would all be “Raptured” before the Great Tribulation began. This teaching is so wrong. Christians are soldiers, why would we be evacuated at the zenith of the battle? Secondly, a pre-trib rapture would require a third coming of Jesus, a third advent. Ridiculous. Those saints still alive are going through the Great Tribulation and there will be much work to be done. I’m afraid that those who believe in a pre-tribulation rapture are being set up to worship the Beast and eventually, the Anti-Christ. They will not have the seal upon their foreheads because they will be operating under false teachings and knowledge. Totally unprepared.
Some of the key events during the Great Tribulation that will happen are as follows;
- The Gospel Of Jesus Christ will have to have been preached to every nation on earth, America was tasked with this and now that it has been accomplished, will fade away;
- Jewish Temple (Temple of Solomon) will be rebuilt and animal sacrifices for sins will commence again;
- An all-inclusive “One World Religion” will be established by a religious leader biblically known as “The False Prophet”;
- A global economic system will be established and adopted worldwide that will eliminate fiat currency;
- Satan with all of his Fallen Angels will be kicked out of Heaven to Earth, perhaps as what we have been conditioned to think of as “Aliens”. They most certainly will be both extraterrestrial as well as physical. They may also bring other inter-dimensional creatures with them, created by Satan and his angels;
- A Great Apostasy or “Falling Away” of the Christian Church will be in effect, it can be seen even now in the form of mega-church cults and prosperity ministries;
- A charismatic political leader will rise who will end all of The World’s problems and be able to perform supernatural miracles thereby gaining the trust and adoration of nations; this will be the evicted Satan.
- Acceptance of this new world religion, political system and leader will become mandatory to function in day-to-day life. The Mark Of The Beast will be required for societal access;
- The Anti-Christ will (charismatic political leader) declare himself to be God in the rebuilt Jewish Temple, thereby decreeing all further animal sacrifices for sins to be illegal (abomination of desolation);
- War will result from this blasphemy causing various plagues and calamities to strike all those who worshiped the Beast and accepted it’s mark (worshiping the Anti-Christ leader as God as required by taking the Mark);
- Great astronomical wonders will unfold and the Sun will be darkened, more blood moons etc.
- “Grievous Sores” will break out on those who accepted the Mark of The Beast, probably due to having their DNA changed by some transhuminist technology that malfunctions. I believe that the Mark Of The Beast will be a wondrous technology that extends life, cures all disease, networks everyone, augments intelligence and rewrites the human genetic code. The problem will be that it won’t work and will actually change you into some sort of Nephilim hybrid, beyond the reach of God’s grace and salvation. Taking the Mark will seal your fate forever and you will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire (along with all of Satan’s other creations, all more powerful than you). Christians are instructed not to pray for those who take the Mark, they will be beyond hope and damned. The physical sores produced will be nothing compared to what awaits them. By the way, incentive to accept the Mark will be extremely strong, a seemingly wonderful thing as compared to being a complete societal pariah. Don’t make the wrong choice, refuse it come what may!
- Two whiteness’ will appear halfway through the Great Tribulation (three and a half years) to denounce the Anti-Christ and preach the Gospel of Salvation through belief in Jesus Christ. Most biblical scholars believe these men will be Moses and Elijah re-incarnated. The Anti-Christ will order them to be murdered and their bodies to remain on public display for three days. On the third day, they will rise from the dead and come back to life as both they themselves will have proclaimed and Bible prophecy has foretold.
- Finally after much more stuff I don’t yet understand (more war perhaps), a great trumpet sounds (unsure if literal) and Jesus appears in the clouds in great glory. To add a little perspective here, by this time the world will have seen many miracles and supernatural events yet, Jesus’s appearance will blow them all away. At this time, there will be no mistaking who God is and whether or not your goose is cooked. Jesus will shout while still in mid-air and all Christians who are still alive will instantly be transfigured into immortal spiritual bodies and will fly to meet him in the air. All Christians previously deceased will already be with him and together at last, they will all descend down to earth. When Jesus’s feet touch the earth, a worldwide earthquake will occur and all of the seven thousand Fallen Angels will instantly have their death sentences executed. They will instantly die.
- An entire city will then descend from out of the clouds called New Jerusalem and Jesus will take up residence there as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, he will reside there (here on Earth) forever more. The Sun will be no more and Jesus will provide light for the entire world, which will emanate from him (glory). This will begin “The Lord’s Day” also known as “The Millennium”, for one day unto the Lord is as a thousand years unto man.
- Satan will then be bound in heavy spiritual chains by the Archangel Michael and thrown into a bottomless pit. Interestingly enough, just as people who died before Jesus came to Earth as Christ and had to wait for him in a special part of Hell called “The Bosom of Abraham” could see other souls in Hell who were damned and in torment across a gulf, so will all on Earth be able to see Satan bound and impotent in the bottomless pit. All those who observe him in such a state of humiliation will comment, “Is this the man who lead all of the nations astray?…”
- Some believe that at this point, all those still alive who have not accepted the Mark Of The Beast but have also not accepted Jesus as Savior, will be allowed to live normally albeit now free from the influences of Satan and his angels. It is uncertain whether they will remain mortal humans or be transfigured into spiritual bodies as well. The theory goes that if they are transfigured too, they will be in mortal spiritual bodies still subject to die if they do not choose Jesus as savior. Immortal believers now in glorified bodies will be the only ones allowed into the city of New Jerusalem where Jesus reigns. More on that below.
- At the conclusion of The Millennium (one thousand years), Satan will be released from the pit to once again, do as he pleases although, he won’t have his Fallen Angels anymore to help him. They will all be dead. Why will Satan be released even though he has a sentence of death too, you ask? To test all of those mortal people remaining to see if they will choose Jesus or him, that’s why. God likes to test everything before conferring trust. Believe it or not, even though all will have seen him in prison, will have seen the glory of Jesus in his city of New Jerusalem, there will still be stupid fools who will choose to side with Satan yet again. Many, in fact.
- Satan will once again gather his children residing in nations and attempt to kill Jesus, AGAIN. You would think the first attempt would have taught him futility. Armies will amass and surround Jesus in New Jerusalem to attack, they will not succeed.
- This time around God The Father ain’t playin. These goofballs are going to find out what happens when you try to murder his Son and right quick too. Balls of fire rain down from Heaven and kill all those who took up arms against The Lamb, Jesus never has to raise a finger.
The prison called Hell (no longer containing the Bosom Of Abraham) empties out, all of those who died without Christ are assembled to the left of God The Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. To the right are all those who have accepted Christ. Jesus is seated on his Great White Throne Of Judgement sitting on the right hand side of God The Father.
All of the Holy Angels will be there, as well as every human being that ever lived. There will be books, only one of which I know of. One book will be the Lamb’s (Jesus’s) Book Of Life wherein are recorded all of the names of every human who has accepted Jesus’s gift of Salvation. I do not know what the other book or books will be but, you don’t want to be recorded in those I think.
At some point in time I am not clear on, Satan’s sentence of death will be executed and he will be turned to ashes from the inside out. At some other point too that I am not yet clear on, every thing ever created including the Holy Angels will kneel and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. This will be involuntary and all will do this whether they want to or not.
The Ministers and Prophets of God will be judged first, both genuine and false. It is at this point that I must make an important distinction in the way people will be judged.
Believers in Jesus will not be judged for their sins, those have already been paid for by his sacrifice. Believers in Christ do not have to take responsibility for their sin’s here as they have been absolved and forgotten about by God. Judgement for the believer will only be to determine the rewards he or she will receive based upon the righteous acts performed while still in the “flesh”. These rewards will take the form of clothing that will be worn forever however, I suspect that thinking of them as mere raiment would be an oversimplification. Other rewards may be given as well, but I do not know what these are, yet.
For the Believer, the Book of Life will be opened and their name will be found therein. Once their name is read from that book and perhaps checked for in one or two others, they will hear Jesus say to them, “Well done my good and faithful servant, enter thou into the joy of thy Lord!” at which point they will take their place at the right hand of God too, forever.
I don’t really like thinking much about this next part but, you need to hear it.
When the time comes around to judge those who rejected Jesus Christ as Savior, it will be a pitiful sight indeed.
You see, we will all be there together, the good, bad and ugly. We will also all be naked. If you can imagine the scene, this will be the most incredible sight any human has ever witnessed, The Trinity of God right in front of you. The Glory that will be radiating from them will be awesome and it is a living thing, it has qualities of its own. I believe one of those qualities is that untruth, evil and sin cannot normally exist in its presence and that those who encounter Shekinah Glory instantly know that they are in the presence of Almighty God. Those who have rejected Christ are going to instantly know beyond a shadow of any doubt that they are finished completely, their judgment being just an excruciating formality. They will be wailing and crying, probably cursing God too. None of the lost will be silent, the noise will be deafening. The Bible says that they will be gnashing their teeth, which is a medically known physiological response to extreme terror and anxiety. They will know whats coming and be absolutely insane with terror, as they should be. I don’t like thinking about this.
Jesus will then review their lives in exquisite detail, for all present to see. Because their sins have not been forgiven and not forgotten by God, they will be put on full display. Think about that for a moment.
Because our Earthly legal system is modeled after God’s Heavenly legal system (American), it serves as a good illustration for just what judgement of the lost will really be like. When someone commits a crime in our Earthly legal system, it is the job of the Prosecutor and Judge to reconstruct the events as accurately as possible so that a fair judgement can be rendered. I believe that this will also be the case on Judgement Day however, how accurately do you think God can reconstruct a crime scene?
Say a man standing before God had raped women during his lifetime and never accepted Christ as Savior. Now, standing before Jesus sitting on his Great White Throne Of Judgement, God reconstructs every rape for review, for all to see. But wait a minute, part of the legal process is not only to determine innocence or guilt, but to also bring the guilty to a state of contrition, to feel remorse for what they have done. On Earth this is accomplished by causing the perpetrator to hear from the victims own mouth how they were injured by the criminal’s deeds. I believe that in God’s court, contrition will be accomplished by actually making the rapist feel everything that his victim felt. Emotions, physical pain, aftermath, shame, just as if someone were doing the exact same thing to him. They will re-live in perfect clarity, every harm and wrong that they have ever done to anyone because, to do unto others as you would not want done unto you is a sin. If they had accepted Christ, they would have paid on Earth rather than on Judgement Day.
Scary thought, isn’t it? More for some than others, I suppose. Add the humiliation of everyone watching you relive your sins and, well, it’s just too much. Don’t let this be you…
Once all of that sorry mess is finished, the damned person will hear Jesus say, “I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.” An angel will then pick the damned person up and throw them into an immense lake of fire. After all have been judged, God is going to pick up the now empty prison called Hell and throw it entirely into the Lake Of Fire as well.
The Bible says that Jesus will wipe every tear from his children’s eyes. The best way that I’ve ever heard this explained is that our memories of everything bad that happened to us while here on Earth will be erased. After all, you can’t shed tears about something that you don’t know ever happened, right?
More to the point, I take this to also mean the following;
we will never know that any of those people who didn’t make it ever existed, to us it will be as though they never were.
Their memory will be completely erased for all eternity, we won’t even know such a person ever existed. Totally forgotten forever more.
When God “blots you out” of history, you are blotted out in every single way.
“These Are Days”
Never before and never since, I promise, will the whole world be warm as this.
And as you feel it, you’ll know it’s true that you are blessed and lucky.
It’s true that you are touched by something that will grow and bloom in you.
These are days you’ll remember.
When May is rushing over you with desire to be part of the miracles you see in
You’ll know it’s true that you are blessed and lucky.
It’s true that you are touched by something that will grow and bloom in you.
These are days.
These are the days you might fill with laughter until you break.
These days you might feel a shaft of light make its way across your face.
And when you do you’ll know how it was meant to be.
See the signs and know their meaning.
It’s true, you’ll know how it was meant to be.
Hear the signs and know they’re speaking to you, to you.