This is a thank you note that I found on my door one day, signed by several of my neighbors. At the time, both microwave ovens were broken in both kitchens and I replaced them. I bought one and found the other behind SF General Hospital, in the dumpster. Cleaned them up and they worked. Even though the original microwave ovens had been broken for three months, somehow they were miraculously replaced a week after I donated mine.
Thank you note and admonishment posted by tenant rep Joey.
The microwave oven I bought for the downstairs kitchen.
Just a little nudge to get management to do the right thing. 🙂
Microwave I salvaged from the San Francisco General Hospital dumpster for the upstairs kitchen (where I lived). It worked just fine.
September 9th was the fifth anniversary of the San Bruno gas pipeline explosion that killed (murdered) CPUC Gas Ratepayer Advocate Mrs. Jacqueline (Jackie) Greig and her thirteen year old daughter, Janessa. Mrs. Greig was the head of her department and was in charge of approving a 3.6 billion dollar rate increase proposal submitted by PG&E […]
Alan Wang (KGO Reporter) SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) — PG&E is waiting to get hit with criminal charges. The federal government is expected to go after the utility for that pipeline disaster in San Bruno more than three years ago. The gas explosion was always a crime in the eyes of Gayle Masuno whose 87-year old […]
Well, I just finished the story about attending the Subcommittee meeting and I must say, it wasn’t easy. It was difficult for several reasons but most of them had to do with me being new to blogging, especially this particular template that you see here. Even though both of my blogs are on WordPress (which […]